Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tithing....

Today I am so thankful because blessings are just pouring in. I have been faithfully tithing this last month. I have been trying to do it months ago but I had been really afraid and was not constant with my commitment. I stopped looking at my account over a month ago, I have been so fearful to know my balance, afraid that I couldn't pay my bills, my rent, etc. Last week I cashed the child support check and set th 10% aside...today I had pay all my credit cards and bravely called, I thought I had some $200...but yet I was at peace. This month I have really confronted my fear with money and although I would not look at the account I was at peace...NO NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS or SLEEPLESS NIGHTS...just affirmations and trying to live in the moment...so the miracle is that my account balance was 10 x my tithe! and I have been using the account for everything and needless to say, it was more than enough to pay all I had to pay. I was so happy. God is really my source and I am healing.

The other part is that I am thankful for becoming more present to what I want my professional life to be. I want to be free, spend time with my daughter and yet be challenged and learn and serve with my work. Also I want to continue evolving a have my own business, art school for kids, coaching and empowering for women?? There are so many sources in English, not so much in Spanish and so many people come to me for advice, or just to listen. I have also learned not to become attached to their actions, I want to get better, heal, learn their lessons and feel truly happy but I am respecting their path and their decisions.

No comments: