Friday, July 13, 2007

Thankful...

  1. I am thankful for these summer days with Simone.
  2. I am thankful for having the time yesterday to spend with all these wonderful children and having the honor of spending an afternoon of swimming with them.
  3. I am thankful for the ease of the contract with Felix and settlement in just 7 days!
  4. I am thankful for the daily ideas for prosperity in my business.
  5. I am thankful for the airfilter idea!!! I will implement it soon.
  6. I am thankful for Felix, Antonio, Mariana, Osmin, Santos, Maximino and their trust in my work.
  7. I am thankful for my office and the freedom I have there.
  8. I am thankful for the courage and faith to leave the past "security" and venture unto my own.
  9. I am thankful for my house, all the space we have, the hardwood floors and my very lovely neighbors.
  10. I am thankful for my brothers and my sister and their loving support.
  11. I am thankful for my ex-husband, his commitment as a father and our renewed relationship.
  12. I am thankful for Jimmy, his love, support and lessons of life.
  13. I am thankful for the joy and peace that fills my heart and my soul.
  14. I am thankful for my strengthen faith in God.
  15. I am thankful for my new commitment and love of tithing.
  16. I am thankful for all the life lessons that have brought to where I am.
  17. I am thankful for me, for every part of me specially my butt and my thighs that have always caused so much shame for I was unaware that the simple fact of having them is a blessing in itself.
  18. I am thankful for my toes and toenails that have gotten so many compliments lately and once again show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  19. I am thankful for all my new friends, Alexandra, Catalina, Melissa, Linda. All examples of strong determined women and have many lessons to teach me.
  20. I am thankful for Unity Churches and New Thought Christian churches because I have found a spiritual home. I am not crazy and there are thousands of people that think like me.
  21. I am thankful for The Secret because it taught me that it is all in my mind. That I am not destined to anything, I am a creator of my reality and have the power to transform my life.
  22. I am thankful for all the spiritual teachers I have found in the last 4 months.
  23. I am thankful for the courage and faith that takes me through life.
  24. I am thankful for my brother Carlos that opened the door to all these new spiritual blessings and lessons.
  25. I am thankful for the blessings to come through the calls I got from Alexis Claudio and David Vasquez.
I am ever so thankful for this day and Your Divine Presence in my life and my heart. May all my actions today come from Love. I affirm my attention to all my activities today and be present and aware of all new opportunities and blessings in my life.

No comments: