Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Greatest Challenge

The greatest challenge is to find a blessing in adversity. Today I am grateful for all friends. Simone had a bday party and I had the chance to chat with mothers and it was nice. I got to spend time with old friends and it was nice to have a few drinks, and chat. I am grateful for having Jimmy drunk sleeping in my car, it is reality even if I want to hide it with my hands, and my heart. This week the messages have come from all over. Pilar's look, Claudia's talk, Arturo's astrological observation....his comments on the 4 important women in his life: his 3 sisters and his mom. him getting drunk. It is quite clear I now just need action. I love him, I am not in love with him, but he has been a blessing and is a great soul. He will be blessed and he will do great but I trully feel this is the end of our story. Oh, 2 friends turned out to be Isa Toro's cousins, what a beautiful coincidence.

Thank you Father Mother God for your infinite blessings, my heart is filled with gratitude and love. You are my source!

No comments: