Saturday, July 14, 2007

Great Day!

What a wonderful day! It is so important to be present and seek the gifts of each day. Today was the best. Simone and I spent the whole day together and these are some of the great blessings:
  • We had a yummy breakfast.
  • My contract is being worked on at the bank, we should definitely have it back by Monday.
  • Exchanged a wireless router for a memory card for her ipod.
  • She also got a craft and a battery operated pencil sharpener.
  • We had pasta for lunch, with Alexandra.
  • We ran to the movies to see Nancy Drew.
  • Kokelita invited us for strawberry ice cream and cookies.
  • We did the craft, mostly Simo alone and she did a great job!
  • We came home and made dinner: broccoli, corn, mango, rice balls and passion fruit juice.
  • We watched a movie together Daddy's Girls.
  • I started downloading videos for her memory card, not much luck but learning.
It was such a happy day, we have spent so much time together, I love it! Also I came present to wanting to help empower women and leave painful, abusive relationships...

God is my instant, constant and abundant source!

No comments: