Sunday, August 12, 2007

Beautiful Day...


I was blessed with a wonderful weekend. Saturday I ran errands and took care of things at home, in the afternoon I dropped Simone off at her first sleep over with her best friends from daycare -She had an awesome time!. I left then to pick up Jimmy and head off to a barbecue at our lovely friends Ryan & Gemma. It was wonderful to drink a bit and chat a lot with Poly and see her lovely baby girl Sylvana. There was another baby there, Abby and it made me realize that it I would love to have a baby. Just a thought...

Today we went to Tarara for a family lunch. Jimmy came along and he was wonderful. I am so thankful for our beautiful relationship. We have gone through a whole lot together but the backbone of us, is our love and respect for each other. I am very happy with him and I am happy for have we have built. Despite external circumstances my life is so abundant and rich and wonderful. There are so many beautiful people in my life. I am provided for abundantly everyday and prosperously. I am happy and grateful for today!

No comments: